Saturday, March 12, 2011

On the Mend

I've been feeling discouraged by the lack of progress I've made on the house.  I've been trying to push myself to get stuff done after work, but by the end of the work day all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep.  After close to three weeks of feeling this way, and Erik asking me if I wanted to sleep on the couch because my cough was keeping him up at night, I went to see a doctor.  Come to find out, I've been battling a sinus infection ... for about 20 days.  I've been antibiotics for about 48 hours and finally feel like a human again.

So what's the biggest thing I've accomplished in recent times?

So the headboard isn't actually attached to the bed frame yet.  I was upholstering the frame when Erik was at a spring training game with his friends and couldn't lift it by myself.  When all is said and done, the headboard will be a few inches higher, and the mattress will be flush with the bed frame.  Now to figure out bedding and a paint color :)

1 comment: