As of Friday, we have electricity! That's right, those are lights on in our kitchen!
Another great surprise this week was the addition of landscaping.
There's a ton of little things that need to be done; like closet organizers, backsplash, painting the front door, installing appliances, carpet, etc. but the house is pretty much done. The goal is have all the little items done in the next couple of weeks, at which point I will go through and create a punch list.
It seems crazy to me how quickly it's gone up, and now we need to wait five weeks and three days (although who's counting?) until we move in. I asked (ok almost begged and pleaded with the builder) to move in earlier, but they told me that it takes the city two to three weeks to get all the inspectors through for the final blessing, and certificate of occupancy. I guess I need to be patient.
In the meantime, I picked up a little something to get me ready for the move.
Time to start packing up all non-essential items!




It's really amazing how fast it's gone together! I can't believe that in a little over a month you'll be moved in! How exciting!
ReplyDelete