I loved the print, but it looked lonely, so a few months later I order two additional prints - one of the city my husband and I live in now, and the other the city he went to college in.
I decided I'd try a method for spacing the maps that I read about online; using wrapping paper that had "grids" on the back.
I decided how much "space" I wanted in between, cut out around the outer frame (I didn't take a picture of that). Taped the wrapping paper on the wall (centering in the hallway). Then used painters tape to create a grid on the wall. I'm sure that explanation makes no sense at all. :)
I used some 3M command strips on the back of the frame, and stuck them on the wall. Far from the most efficient way of creating my grid of maps, but overall I'm very happy with the overall look - and even happier that the entry to our home tells a bit about our history.




No comments:
Post a Comment