Monday, October 15, 2012

It's been awhile ...

I know this blog has been very quiet, for a LONG time.  Honestly, over the past 16 months I've been in a bit of a funk - and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. 

I won't go into all the details, but the journey my husband and I have been on to start a family has been more stressful than either of us would have ever imagined.  I can't say I'd want to relive the last 2 1/2 years, but without a doubt we're closer to one another than I ever thought was possible.

That said, I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and my husband and I are ecstatic about meeting our son in February.  The nesting instinct really kicked in when we had our anatomy scan, and I want a place to document this stage of our life.

I can't say my posting will be super consistent, or interesting to a lot of people - but I want to be able to look back and see what I have accomplished - and this is the place I plan on doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment