And this jumper/exersaucer, which retails for $89.99 at Babies R' Us for $15
I began to feel like I might make some progress at yard sales, but I was going to need to be more diligent about hitting them up. Then this past Sunday, a woman I met at the church we attend, who has a 14 month old son, handed me two bags filled with clothes, bottles, pacifiers, food and more. I was in utter shock at her generosity.
Later this week, the sister of a good friend of mine, who also has a 14 month old son, told me she was getting rid of stuff, and I was welcome to come and get it. She literally filled my car.
I came home last night crying. In a good way crying. I'm just amazed by the generosity of people, and am so touched that this little man is so loved.
For now, one of our two guest rooms is a complete disaster, but I look forward to going through everything this weekend, to see all the goodies Baby W has :)






No comments:
Post a Comment