Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lots of Inspiration

My netbook is rapidly heading towards it's demise, and will soon be replaced by Santa.  Knowing this, I'm trying to get all the images and tutorials I have saved on the hard drive in a place that I can find them; so the blog is there home.  I'm dating all of them 1/1/2010, so they shouldn't clog reader, but I'm creating a link in my blog header, so I can rapidly sort.


There's a lot of progress being made on the house.  I stopped in last Tuesday and the house had been insulated - when I got there Saturday afternoon drywall was up inside and half the house was stuccoed.  I went back Sunday to get better pictures, but there was a small army there, taping drywall seams and finishing up the stucco.  The looked frightened by the camera, so I didn't snap too many shots.



The plan is for the walls to get the orange peel texture this week, and trim work to go in.  The interior and exterior will be painted early next week, and cabinets are scheduled to be installed at the end of next week.  Looks like the house is going to be fairly far along when my brother, sister-in-law and nephews come for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment