Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To Stencil or Not to Stencil

My net book is heading towards it's demise, so I've been going through my "Internet favorites", to determine what I want to bring over to the new laptop Santa will be bringing me.

One of my "favorites" is Cutting Edge Stencils, and I came across it when one of the blogs I was reading did a giveaway.  When I had originally looked at the site, what I was drawn to was some "wall art" stencils, potentially an idea for a future nursery.

Large Tree & Birds Stencils


Spring Songbirds Wall Art Stencil

As I looked around the site again, I came across a few "allover" stencils.  I think I may want to try one of these patterns on a tiny room, such as our half bath or the laundry room.

Casablanca Allover Stencil


 

Designer Stencil "Aspen" Allover Stencil

What do you think about stenciling?

1 comment: