Monday, December 13, 2010

Progress at the House

Finally got over to the house this afternoon and was able to get some shots.  Walls have been textured and trim (around windows, crown moulding and baseboard) has been installed.  The interior and exterior will be painted on Wednesday, cabinets installed on Thursday and tile work will begin on Friday.

Our front entry

Our foyer - I'd love to have an entry table, but I don't think there's going to be enough room

There is, however, a little niche that might work for a tiny table and mirror.  Home office to the left - laundry room, 1/2 bath and garage to the right (through the arched opening)
My home office

Our dining room (stairway to left - hallway to home office to the right)

View of the great room - from the dining room

View of great room - from master suite

Master suite - "water view"

Master bathroom - closets on the right and left - water closet and shower in the center

Travertine window sills

Where the foot of the bed will end (there's more room than I thought)

The width of the bed (yes, re-confirming my bed will fit :))

Nook at the top of the stairs - at some point I want to put in a "window seat" - minus the window!

The loft at the top of the stairs - down the road I'd like to create a homework zone - complete with built in desks and shelves.

Another view of the loft.

Bedroom #2 - a future nursery - and will remain empty until it's time to make it such

The hall bathroom

Bedroom #3 - will be a playroom (for nieces and nephews until it's needed for kids of our own)

Bedroom #3 (another view)

Bedroom #4 - also known as guest room #2, until needed for other purposes

Guest Suite

View from guest suite

1 comment: